Freezer Apple Cinnamon Fudge
These tasty treats are organic and made with good-for-you ingredients. It’s the perfect dessert to please your friends and family. What’s even better is that you can freeze these to keep for later.
- 2 cups peeled diced organic apples
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup organic raw cashews
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic tahini
- 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a sauté pan cook apples with maple syrup over medium high heat until juices have reduced and apples are caramelized; about 5 minutes.
- Scrape apples into a high powered blender or food processor; blend with cashews, coconut oil, tahini, cinnamon, vanilla and salt until finely puréed.
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with a piece of parchment paper long enough to run up two sides for easy removal. Using a rubber spatula scrape mixture into pan evenly, smoothing the surface. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired.
- Freeze uncovered for three hours or until frozen.
- Slice fudge with a thin sharp knife into eight pieces, then again crosswise eight times to make 64 equal pieces. Keep frozen in an air-tight container layered with wax paper.
- Will keep frozen for up to one month.
Per Piece of the Recipe – Calories: 40 kcal, Protein: 1 grams, Fat: 3 grams, Carbohydrate: 3 grams, Fibre: 0 grams, Sodium: 10 mg